workShould you work-out at home?
Trapped at home with your gym membership on hold? Guess now is a good time to sink those potato cheeks deep into the couch and binge watch Netflix. Am I right? Heck No!
Just because there's a pandemic doesn't mean you need to turn into a lazy blob. In fact, regular exercise can actually reduce your chances of getting sick. When you move those buns, your body produces more antibodies and T-cells, which boosts immunity.
But how does one get started? I asked a few coworkers what they're doing, and the results are in! We're trying a few online fitness programs like Freeletics and Openfit (both around $10/month), plus Yoga with Adrienne (free on Youtube), and dog walking (free).
So, are you ready to start sweating from home?
- It's FREE - you're saving money every month! Yay! Plus, you can re-invest some of that mula into at-home gym equipment, protein powder, and electrolyte drinks! 😆
- It's Close By - Let's face it. Going to the gym is hard. You have to get completely dressed, drive there - it's a kind of a headache. No more! Look around you. You're standing in your new gym. Clothes optional.
- It's a Judgement Free Zone - Have you ever gone to a fitness class and half-assed your way through the whole thing. It's the worst! Everybody around you is poppin' and lockin', and you're wobbling around in the back like a giraffe on roller-skates. No worries! Nobody needs to see that anymore.
- Dogs - You walk them more – like every day! They're so stoked! You get an award for being the best dog owner. 🐕
- It's FREE - We're talking zero commitment. Think about it.
- It's Close By - It's so familiar and comforting. You're surrounded by cozy couches, cushions, and beds. 😑
- It's NOT a Judgement Free Zone - Those judgy gym classmates of yours might be gone, but so are your gym friends that cheer you on. The silence is deafening. Just your downstairs neighbor that can hear you prancing around at one o'clock in the morning. Speaking for a friend... *cough*
- Dogs - Dogs are great for taking on walks, but they will hijack your yoga sessions! It's cute at first when they do downward dog next to you, but when they start drooling and panting on top of you during savasana - you're over it. 😳
Wherever you work-out, there's at least one thing that stays consistent! You need to stay hydrated.
That's where OptiMind® Water Boosters can help! They come in 4 delicious flavors, are sugar-free, and have 5 electrolytes for deep hydration.
My favorite flavors for a sweaty work-out are the lemonades! Something about the lemon makes it extra thirst-quenching for me. Try the OptiMind ® Lemonade if you like a more sour flavor, and the OptiMind ® Raspberry Lemonade if you prefer sweet and sour.
We also have delicious Green Apple and Mixed Berry Water Boosters. Try all 4 flavors for FREE to see what you like!